French Government Scholarships (SSHN)┋Slovakia
The Department of cooperation and cultural action at the French Embassy in Slovakia offers short-terms scholarships to Slovak PhD students and researchers. The amount of the scholarship is 1 704€/month for the junior researchers and 2055€/month for the senior researchers.
Type of grant
The internship must meet a need of the candidate to stay in France. For example, learn a technique in France that does not exist in Slovakia yet, have access to some works not available in Slovakia, realize a research study about France or follow a short and specific training in France.
1 704 €/month
From 1 to 3 months
GRANT FUNDED BY
- Agronomy - Agroalimentary
- Architecture - Urban and Regional Planning
- Arts - Culture - Design - Fashion
- Communication - Journalism
- Computer Science
- Literature - Languages
- Management - Business Administration - Finances
- Physical Sciences
- Health - Community Services
- Economics - Politics
- Humanities - Social Sciences
- Tourism and Hospitality - Food Service
- Transportation - Logistics
Notes: The excellence of the application and the coherence of the study project with the professional project of the candidate.
The candidates applying for research scholarships must have a level of French allowing them to present, in French for about 10 minutes, their internship project and answer any possible questions from the selection panel. It is possible for a candidate applying for an internship in a laboratory to have no knowledge of French language provided that the responsible of the internship agrees.
- It is up to the candidate applying for a research scholarship to choose the place of his internship in France and to make the necessary contacts to get an acceptation letter.
- Finding a research laboratory in France: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/finding-research-laboratory-France
Applications must be sent by e-mail to the attention of Mr. Yan Pautrat (email@example.com) until 20th November 2023.
November 20, 2023
- The application form
- Copies of the obtained degrees
- Acceptation letter from the French institution
- Resume in English or French
The candidates preselected will be invited to present their application in French or English language in front of a selection panel.