Mattei Dogan Social History Prize
The prize of social History is awarded to two PhD thesis on social History, in every sense of the term, from the 19th to the 20th century, and dealing with :
- one or various foreign countries or a transnational subject.
The prize is awarded to a PhD thesis (co-supervised or not) defended in a French educational institution during the two years preceding the award.
To apply in 2019, the thesis should have been defended between January 1st, 2017 and December 31st, 2018.
The prize is worth 3000 euros.
The jury of the prize is composed of:
- Anne RASMUSSEN, President, Université de Strasbourg
- Jean-François CHANET, CHSP Sciences Po, Paris. Rector of the regional education authority of Besançon and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Patrick FRIDENSON, EHESS/CRH
- Hervé JOLY, CNRS IEA of Lyon
- Catherine OMNÈS, Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines
- Charlotte VORMS, Université Paris 1
How to apply
Go to the call for applications 2019
- Opening of the call: December 1st
- Deadline for applications: January 31st of the following year
FMSH contact: email@example.com