Centre Culturel Irlandais (CCI)
Inaugurated in 2002, the Centre Culturel Irlandais is situated in the Collège des Irlandais, or Irish College, formerly home to a large collegiate community of Irish priests, seminarians and lay scholars whose origins stretch back to 1578.
The director and the staff of the Centre Culturel Irlandais are appointed by the Fondation Irlandaise which has been responsible for the building and its activities since 1805.
The Fondation Irlandaise has overseen the building since the Consular Decree of Napoléon Bonaparte consolidated the former Irish, English and Scots foundations and colleges in Paris into the Collège des Irlandais.
The Fondation acts as a Board comprising French and Irish members; it appoints the director and staff of the Centre Culturel Irlandais.