Moscow International Centre for the History and Sociology of World War II and Its Consequences
Higher School of Economics (HSE)
The International Center for the History and Sociology of World War II and Its Consequences was established in October 2010.
Its goals are:
- Development of academic studies in the field of history and sociology of World War II and Holocaust
- Dissemination of research results by publication of historical sources and secondary studies as well as organization of seminars, conferences, public lectures, etc.
- Training of students
- Forming of professional creative intellectual environment, providing fruitful research in the field World War II studies and Holocaust studies
Its activites include:
- Fundamental research in history and sociology of World War II and Holocaust
- Publication of historical sources primarily related to Jewish life in the occupied territories of the Soviet Union (interviews, letters, memoirs)
- Preparation and publication of secondary studies in the field
- Organization of academic seminars and international conferences
- Provision of various programs for students including training abroad