Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences (TCELS)
The Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences (TCELS) was founded in 2004 by the government of Thailand. TCELS is a public organization under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Technology. TCELS has the responsibility of providing a link between innovation in life sciences and investment, and spurring domestic and international partnership in the life science business in Thailand.
- Support and develop the life sciences business and industry
- Promote and support innovations, research, and knowledge related to the commercialization of life sciences products and services
- Develop and support the necessary infrastructure and human capacity for life sciences business and industry
- Create a strategic plan for developing life sciences business and industry
- Serve as the coordination center for facilitating cooperation among domestic and international organizations for life sciences business and industry
- Serve as Thailand’s life sciences business information and knowledge center.