iPOPs Foreign Researchers Program in the Social Sciences
Labex iPOPs offers support grants to foreign researchers wishing to make study trips for research purposes.
Call for applications
In 2019, 12 months of stipends amounting to €1800 per month were available
Each grant may not exceed a period of 3 months.
Host partners structures:
- Ceped – Université de Paris 5
- Ces – Université de Paris 1
- Comptrasec – Université de Bordeaux
- Cresppa – Université de Paris Nanterre
- Cridup – Université de Paris 1
- Sage – Université de Strasbourg
The study trip should take place between May 2019 and December 2019.
List of documents to be submitted
Applications must be submitted by email pdf format or jpg for images, by e-mail to email@example.com
- Individual information sheet
- Research project information
- A Curriculum Vitae (1-4 pages maximum)
- A summary (1-4 pages) of the work project, specifying what will be produced during the stay (paper, publication, etc.)
- A list of publications
- Three significant publications
- A letter of recommendation from the director of the structure where the applicant will be hosted, to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org