Chinese Government Scholarship - EU Program
EU Window Chinese Government Scholarship is a full scholarship provided by the Ministry of Education of China (MOE) to promote mobility between China and Europe in higher education sector. It sponsors students and scholars from EU member countries to undertake degree studies (bachelor, master and PhD), Chinese language study or academic researches in Chinese higher education institutions. Entrusted by China Scholarship Council (CSC), the Mission of P. R. China to the EU is responsible for the recruitment every year.
The Mission of P. R. China to the EU will continue to provide Chinese Government Scholarship through EU Window Program in 2024.
For detailed information of this program, please visit the website http://www.campuschina.org. ✷ https://www.campuschina.org/content/details3_74776.html （English）
EU window scholarship supports undergraduate students, postgradute students (for master and doctoral degree), general scholars and senior scholars.
The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory study), as specified in the Admission Letter.
Institutions and Majors
Designated Chinese universities offer scholarship recipients academic programs in science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, law, management, education, history, literature, philosophy, and fine arts, among others. Please visit the website (http://www.campuschina.org) for further information about designated Chinese universities and majors they offer.
To be eligible, applicants must
- be a citizen of an EU country and be in good health both mentally and physically.
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- be a high school graduate (at least) under the age of 45 when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
- have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught undergraduate or general scholar programs (studying Chinese language are exempted);
- have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught senior scholar programs;
- have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 4 when applying for Chinese-taught master’s or doctoral programs;
- meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criterial.
Instructions for Application
- STEP 1 Log on https://www.campuschina.org/，or download the attachment documents below and read them CAREFULLY. Prepare for all the required documents as instructed.
- STEP 2 Contact the applied universities or institutions for offers or admissions.
- STEP 3 Register on the online application system https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn. Fill in the required information and submit all the required documents as instructed. For Program Category, select Type A. For Agency Number, select 00006.
- STEP 4 Complete the online application no later than Feb. 15th, 2024. Write an email to Chinamissiontoeu@gmail.com, with the Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship (it will be generated when the onoline application is completed) as the attachment. The email will be titled as “CGS 2024 Application + serial number+ applicant’s name” (the serial number will be generated when online documents submitting is compleated). This email should also include the valid mailing address for follow-up scholarship documents in July or August, 2024.
For any questions, please send email to Chinamissiontoeu@gmail.com.
Thank you for your attention to EU Window Scholarship Program.