Ministère de l'Éducation, de la science et du sport (Slovénie) (MIZS)
Priorities of the Ministry
- Adopting legislation on higher education, research activities and sports.
- Increasing funds for higher education and those aimed at improving its competitiveness.
- Promoting free university studies, but under certain conditions.
- Raising the quality of education and improving the achievement of pupils and introducing compulsory learning of two foreign languages in primary school.
- Responding to changes in society and the labour marker; introducing more specific specialisation via vocational training.
- Greater inclusion of children in nurseries and enabling all children to go to primary school near their home.
- Reforming the promotion system and career development for school teachers and nursery staff, professional development of higher-education staff and reducing red tape with regard to managing schools and nurseries and implementing the education process.
- Connecting research and education sectors so as to put education at the centre of Slovenia's development policy.
- Promoting development mechanisms to prevent abuse in sports.
Europe : Slovénie
Institutions non françaises : Organisme public de coordination ou de financement de la recherche